Friday 16 September 2011

Mission statement


It’s a review free day so it’s a good moment to see where we are and what we are about.
Something that they don’t tell us at school is that to learn something, to really learn it, we simply have to do it, over and over again, till we are good at it. Therefore when I realized that I was terrible at writing in English, and I still am by the way, I decided that I had to exercise.
But why write on a public blog I can hear you ask? It’s because of the funny ways my mind work. See I have problems with exercising for the sake of exercising, I hate running the treadmill and stuff like that. I’m perfectly fine with walking 10 miles to get somewhere but if I have to do it while standing still and watching the wall I fell like slashing my wrists.
I learned to drive in the last few years. I already had a driving license of course but that is just the start of course. I could drive around the block for one hour every day but it would have been retarted. Instead I started driving my girlfriend to work every day, in the morning and in the evening. Obviously I was also trying to be nice but I also needed an excuse to drive regularly. So 20 minutes in the morning, another 20 in the evening is 40 minute a day, 200 a week, 10400 minutes or 173 hours a year minimum of training.
Yes, I got better at driving, even if I think that I can still improve myself.
So back to the writing, I could have done it in my private spaces but again, I need an objective, a purpose, I needed to do something and so here is the blog where any random person could stumble guided by the mysterious hand of google. *waves hand
For now I’ll try to continue with this timetable of updates, posting a review of something daily for the foreseeable future. Then when, and if, I get better maybe we’ll move to something else, only time will tell.
See you tomorrow with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment